After 20 years of cultural and social cultural work carried out in Europe the founders of Miriyawalé are applying the social-cultural methodology in Mali since 2008. The goals of this methodology cooperate with development:
- To promote and support education, culture and sport
- Labor market guidance
- Health education, prevention and behavior change
- Capacity building and empowerment
- Promoting welfare
- Social and financial education (Aflatoun.org)
Target groups and goals
The target groups of NGO Miriyawalé in Mali are:
- Early childhood 0-6 (neighbourhood function)
- (School) Children 6-17 (local function)
- Young adults 18-30 (regional function)
The goal is to give children and young-ones, next to their home and school, a safe place and contribute to the development of the visitors and participants to grow up into independent adults.
Main activities areas:
and Social assistance and support in individual cases.
We also have a specific approach for Garibouts and street children.
Make a donation
Would you like to donate to Miriyawalé?
You can transfer any amount to the account number below, once or periodically.
IBAN: NL21 ABNA 0489766277
ABN AMRO Bank in Amsterdam
On behalf of: “Stichting Miriyawalé”
Thank you very much
+223 73078937 (also Whats App)
+31 (0) 6 39128794 (also Whats App)
+31 (0) 6 14434644
Visiting Center Miriyawalé:
Opposite the town hall and next to the post office in Baguinéda Camp.
Baguinéda Camp is located 23 km east of Bamako, in the direction of Segou.